THE VOICE OF TEARS


 I am an expensive drop

 that's not so easily spent.

And when you see me 

Understand there is a lot to vent.


The vision is made clear 

When I'm at my best.

A drop or two is spent, 

When the happiest moments are felt.


It's my job to flow over the cheek.

And ensure everybody knows,

But a moment as this, 

Is a no-no to me. 


Do you like to be forced?

Neither my fairy nor I.

But when stressed and demanded,

And then we flow. 



I do not suppress myself, 

Its for whom I belong to. 

For that's what we call self-soothing,

And then we regain our normal poise. 


The eyes are a sparkling Khanjar ,

Don't you ever try to stare. 

For I'm its keeper, 

Subtle with a shimmer and so I warn


The gaze does not destroy, 

But it does invade. 

Adding to our laurels. 

An investiture ceremony we lead.


We enjoy the life of royalty.

But when disturbed, I vehement. 

Irritating the pupils and annoying the brain, 

Then I overflow and overwhelm and drain down the cheeks. 


But don't you judge me for that 

I do no harm 

I help my possessor to regain serenity 

And walk up high as usual 

Thank me when you can. 

Your world is bright because I've helped. 

I've been the reason for the spark.

And for the others to know your sad.

So now that you've heard my voice.

Hope you make a good choice. 

- Adeline Barbara Dvaz 

Post a Comment

0 Comments